Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blue Bird Thank You Card

Here is my take on the sketch for the Cardibilities Sketch 9. The paper is from K and Company's Sweet Life By Terri Conrad pad. I really love this company's paper and use it in a lot of my projects. The paper is nice and heavy,the inks are vivid and I usually can find patterns that are trendy and pretty. The best thing about it is that all of the papers coordinate with each other so there is no guess work!


Supplies are below:
Paper- K and Company
Brads and glitter swirl- Making Memories
Embossing folder- Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Sentiment- Amuse Artstamps

Here are some closeups of the details.



Thank you for visiting..please leave a comment: I absolutely love them!
Best Wishes,

10 comments:

  1. I love these bright colors and beautifully layered blossoms!! What a wonderful card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the bright colors together...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Birdies are my fav and I love how you incorporated one into the sketch. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! that's one very stunning card!! Thanks for playing along with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv the colors & your take on the sketch, Kristi :) That birdie is too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities & hope you come join us again next time! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the beautiful papers and embellishments you used. fabulous colors and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! It is so bright and fun. Thanks for playing with us at Cardablities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...such a gorgeous card...I absolutely adore the colors...bright, fun & happy! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you could play along with our sketch at Cardabilities -- your take on it is great! I like the embossing and that cute bird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely take on the play challenge!
    the embossing effect is nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...