Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bohemian Inspired Birthday Card

Here is a cute birthday card I created from some Making Memories paper I bought some time ago and just recently rediscovered in my paper stash. The line is called Flea Market I believe and can still be purchased at Target stores. I absolutely love the colors: They remind of a bohemian look. I think these papers would also look great sewn and distressed. I may have to do another card and see!

I am entering this card in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.  The theme for this week is buttons and bows. Check them out, there are many talented card makers to draw inspiration from.


Here some detail closeups



Thank you for visiting today, please leave a comment or follow. I love hearing from you!


Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rich colors, patterns, and detailing, Kristi! Lovely boho design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O gorgeous papers! i havent seen them before! Hmm..more to add to my list lol. Gorgeous card you have created with them too! thanks for joining in with us for our buttons and bows challenge over at SSC.
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card will most certainly cheer one up! WHat a great use of colours! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week. Hugs Gemma
    P.S. we need some new DT members, interested, check the SSC blog for some more information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the vibrant colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Buttons & Bows challenge!
    Don't forget to check out our Design Team Call!!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...