Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Everything Card

Add caption
Here is a card I made for the  Inspirational Card Sketch challenge 77. This sketch is great for showing off some pretty patterned paper. I chose Amy Butler's Faded China paper for this card. I love the color combination of greens,blues,grays and a pop of pale pink. The sentiment stamp came from Micheals.

 Here is a closeup of  the sentiment, buttons and fussy cutting.

Look at the mess I made making this simple card! Does this happen to you too? Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

  1. Love the card and the colours. These are some of my favourite colours. Don't worry about your desk it looks like you really are having fun. Mine always looks like that. Thank you for joining us ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, love the colors, ribbon, and the flourish! Thanks for playing along at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome spin on the sketch. Love it. And those papers are to die for. Thanks for joining us over at ICS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...