Saturday, August 14, 2010

Inspire Card

Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the Card Patterns Blog challenge 77 and Cute Card Thursday Challenge 125. The patterned paper is a piece that I bought a while ago and saved.I tried to find more of it,but it has been discontinued :( . I used the sketch for the Card Patterns challenge and the theme for Cute Card Thursday.


The patterned paper is called Tokyo from the Metropolitan collection by American Crafts.
Gray cardstock by Bazzil
Green cardstock by the Paper Company
Stamp by Penny Black
Sentiment stamp source unknown
Buttons from Michaels
Crystals from Michaels




I hope you have enjoyed this entry,please leave a comment or follow me. It makes my day!


Sincerely,

10 comments:

  1. I love your work I'll be back to visit many times!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blend of designer paper and image!! Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful artist! Can't believe you have only 5 followers! Well make that 6! Thanks for participating in the hop on the MB or I may never have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Great take on the Card Patterns sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the cuteness of this card! Those rhinestones added a great touch. Glad you could join us again at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card! Love the DP! I am sad for you that it has been discontinued! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I will look forward to seeing more of your work!

    xoxoxox
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simply wonderful! Love the paper, love the stamps and definitly looooove the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristi!
    I found your blog through the SCS blogging forum. You have some great creations here! This is such a pretty card and I love that you stamped the image on colored paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The DP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...