Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Are Fabulous Card


 Here is a card I created for the Mojo Monday blog. I really love working from sketches, especially when inspiration is hard to come by. I love chandeliers and have made many cards with that theme. I also like adding a bit of bling as I did here.


The supply list:
Brown,pink and green cardstock
Brown floral paper- Madeline by K and Co
Green and white paper-Lush collection by MME
Rose embellishment -K and Co
Chandelier sticker- Hambly Screen Prints
Velvet ribbon-Micheals
Stamp-Studio G
Austrian Crystals


Here are a few closeups of the details:





I hope you like this entry! Please leave  a comment if you do, I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. I love that chandelier! It is so fabulous. Great card..I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the chandelier is so cool. LOVE your colors, all the layers, and the little added bling. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment, have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...