Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Lion Baby Card

Here is a card I created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 81. I don't get many chances to make baby cards and thought this little die cut lion would be perfect!  This one would be great to have on hand as it can be used for either a boy or girl. Of course, the sentiment can be changed for a first birthday too.

Supplies listed below:

Cardstock- The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Nana's Nursery (boy) Die Cuts With A View
Embossing Folder- Sizzix
Ribbon- Basic Grey
buttons and squiggle eyes- Michaels
Green jewels-Colorbok
Sentiment- unknown
Die cut-can be found here

I hope you enjoyed your visit..please leave a comment or follow me to come back later!


All The Best,

1 comment:

  1. Such fun colors.. Love the wiggle eyes and great paper piecing..TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...