Thursday, August 26, 2010

Now And Forever Card




Here is my take on the Mojo Monday Week 153 sketch. I bought these cute wedding cake stickers by Jolee's Boutique at Target on clearance. They are so pretty and delicate I just had to buy them. Since they are on the small side, I figured they would look best in multiples,so this week's sketch was the perfect opportunity to use them.  I used metallic/pearlized gray cardstock embossed with my Cuttelbug folder as the base. Pink dot embossed cardstock was used for the cakes,sentiment and punched flower. Silver satin ribbon finishes the bottom.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed your time here!

Best wishes,

5 comments:

  1. Love this great windowpane design with all these luscious cakes!! What a sensational card, Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card...love when I find things like that! Thanks for the sweet comment on my LO!!

    Hugs,
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi - your card is gorgeous! You won the blog candy for leaving a comment on my Growing in Unity post last week. Send me your email (Oleksak5@comcast.net) so that we can get you in contact with Eryn at Unity to pick out your new Unity stamp! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, this is beautiful! I'm comin' to your blog from your comment on mine (thanks, by the way!)! I may have to borrow your idea for a card for a wedding card that I have to make tomorrow for my mother's wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...