Monday, August 23, 2010

Remember Card

Here is a card I created for the Our Creative Corner Weekly Sketch #29. This is a great sketch and I did a literal translation of the frame. I made the frame from my Sentimentals Cricut cartridge on metallic silver paper and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to give it texture like an old carved frame. Silhouettes are very hot right now in home decorating so I thought I would add one to the frame. I bought some old French book pages on Etsy and used some to make the flower. I think it turned out pretty!

Supply list:
Cardstock- The Paper Company
Patterned Paper-Bo Bunny
Pearls-Michaels
Pearl Brads-Hobby Lobby
Embossing Folder,Diecuts-Provo Craft
Sticker-K and Company
Metal Bow-Etsy..look under jewelry supplies



Details


I am also posting this card in the Cricut Cardz Challenge #38


Hope you enjoyed this entry. Have  a great day!

Sincerely,

4 comments:

  1. Love your card you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, thhanks for becoming my follower and appreciate a lot with that.
    You have a lovely blog and many great cards created. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful and fantastic take on the sketch. thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...