Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet Bird Thank You Card

 I've been exploring a new style in card making lately. My usual style is sort of a clean and elegant look,but I want to try to do something with a vintage and shabby look. I have seen so many pretty layered cards for inspiration, so here's my take. I want to get better at layering without it looking too heavy or fussy. I like the distressed look also,but didn't incorporate it here...in retrospect it may have looked better if I had. Oh well,maybe next time!

 The paper I used is from the Classic K Collection by K and Co. Decorative edge punch by Martha Stewart. The frame is from Tattered Angels and sprayed with cotton candy Glimmer Mist. Pink cardstock from Michaels was embossed with the D'vine swirls Cuttelbug embossing folder. The bird die cut was made from the Serenade Cricut cart. The  thank you die cut is from the Lacey Labels cart.
Here are some detailed closeups. I hope you enjoy and thank you for visiting today!

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...