Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time To Shine Card

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch 78. I was at Micheal's this week and happened upon a beautiful paper stack called "All  Girl" by My Mind's Eye. It has some really lovely designs in it. Some were a little young and probably only useful in child's projects and such: but many can really be used for all ages. I used two coordinating papers for this card that features an old Anna Griffin stamp I purchased a few years back. I really liked her line of stamps like this. They are mostly based on old etchings from the 1800's and I have many in my collection. I wish they were still produced!



See the closeup of the flower; I made a rolled rose from the same paper,added diamond glaze to the middle and petal edges,then sprinkled micro beads in the glaze. I loved how it turned out!

I hoped you enjoyed looking at my project. Please leave a comment ; I love hearing from you!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. There are many beautiful details on your card! I love how you've inked up the doily and placed it behind! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you will love this blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...