Monday, August 23, 2010

Trust Card

Here is a card I created for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge over at Priscilla Styles. This was a pretty sketch and thought I'd try my hand at it. The supplies I used were some that I have had a while and pulled out of the back of my drawers. I always  liked this stamp. It reminds me of a set of very close sisters or friends. I used the "trust" theme because that is definitely one of the special traits of the sisterly bond.

Here are some closeups


Thank you for your visit today,please look around at my other creations and make yourself at home!

Have a great evening,

5 comments:

  1. Kristi A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We are delighted that you have found us. Your card is AWESOME!! Love all the details and your colors are lovely!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such fun colors on this beautiful card! I love the double ribbon with the slider! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, a HUGE WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. So glad you've come to play along. Your card is SO AMAZING!! That image is fantastic and I LOVE your ribbon/slider treatment and buttons!! Great job!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you will share your talent with us again next week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi it is a pleasure to have you join us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We hope that you will become part of our sketch family. I just adore you vintage style card in these bright and fabulous color. You have a wonderful card crafting style and I hope to get to see more of it! Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love all the details on it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...