Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cameo Card

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Mojo Monday Sketch Blog   and Color Throwdown for this week. This is a relatively new stamp I purchased by Indadinkadoo. Silhouettes are hot right now in home decor,so I figured this stamp was made to follow the trend. The color scheme is raspberry,gray and light pink. I love the contrast and how the deep raspberry color contrasts with the cool gray.

Here is my take:

I really loved the sketch this week...The color combo is just stunning! Overall I am happy with how it turned out. Here are some additional view and closeups:




I hope you enjoyed your visit! Please leave a comment and let me know you were here and I'll visit you too!
Sincerely,

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kristy. Love the pink in on pink paper. The color combo is jaw dropping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrificly unique and a great color mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous embellishments...and that BG paper is stunning! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous. What talent you have.
    Thank you for visiting me on my blog. Your work is beautiful. Love your blog design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...