Monday, September 6, 2010

Halloween Kitty Card

Even though September is upon us, it is still hot here in Georgia. The humidity is down and the nights are definitely cooler, college football is here so it feels like fall! I jumped to my favorite fall holiday, Halloween, for this card. I started with this cute vintage image of a black cat. I downloaded it from a free site last year; I don't remember the name and apologize for not giving credit. I went glitter happy on this card! The black swirls are from Making Memories and I just added some orange glitter to help them stand out. I rolled the flower and added orange glitter to the edges too. I am entering this card in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
over at Priscilla Styles. I followed the sketch rather loosely but still think it turned out cute.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Take care and have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Kristie - it is great having you play along with us this week at the MMSC! Adorable image and that flower - divine! Your colours are so warm and ruch! What a great take on the Sketch! Love this! We are glad you joined us this week for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie this is just delightful. I love your swirls and flowers and vintage image. What a beauty. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristie! What a cute Halloween card. I just love all of the details that you have added! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun is this card!! love the wonderful flourish witht the flower!! Thanks so much for playing in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! Hugs!

    Connie
    MMDT-GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog on the Cricut forum on the blog hop thread....WOW, you are sooooo very talented and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! I'm now a follower and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Halloween card it is so cute. Great Job. I am also on Scrapbook.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...