Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink And Black Thinking Of You Card

Last weekend I was out and about and decided to drop by Tuesday Morning. I was in the neighborhood and thought they might have some card making goodies. I have gotten some nice things from them in the past and hey,you never know. Well, I scored! They had so many awesome things not the least of which was some beautiful Heidi Swapp paper packs. I bought a 20 sheet pack of the Runway collection for $3.99! I also had some Heidi Swapp mirrors in my stash, so I decided to make this card for the Mojo Monday 154  Sketch this week.  

If you have a Tuesday Morning store in your area, check them out. They carry closeout items from lots of manufacturers.
Added some bling to the label to bring pink to the forefront

See the mirrored butterfly?
I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Please leave a comment or follow so I can visit you too!



Have a great day!






4 comments:

  1. Just became a follower of your blog and just wanted you to know that your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Kristi. I love your mirrored butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness you did score. Great price on the paper. Love your card. Spunky bright colours and yet so elegant and pretty too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi,

    You sent me a pm about supplies and I had to stop by your site. All of your creations are just stunning! I had to comment on this one, though. I have never seen "mirrors" like you said you used here. Where did you find them? And how do you roll your flowers? I sent a friend request, signed up on your email list and posted this card on my blog. I can learn so very much from you! You are awesomely talented! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...