Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly Greeting Card

I finally took some time today to make a couple of cards! Hubby and daughter are home today for Veteran's day. I am definitely more creative when they are here..I guess they may be my muses! Here is my entry for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 92.  I love the sketch this week and had a blast creating this card.

 Here are the supplies I used;

Card stock by Bazzill
Patterned paper By My Mind's Eye
Stamps by Martha Stewart
Flower by Prima
Ink by Copic markers
Bling and Ribbon From Micheal's

I'm also linking this up to The Cute Card Thursday Challenge 138
and the Case Study Challenge this week.

Thanks for visiting today..I hope you enjoyed my card!

All the best,

6 comments:

  1. Wonderfully vibrant colors! Love those gorgeous butterflies and the great design of your card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with the CASE study challenge - I'm tickled to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CASE Study challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card Kristi, what fun colours! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! the butterflies, the colors, the papers! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Kristi! Just vibrant colors! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...