Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Wreath Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Tomorrow is the big day! I have a lot of cooking to do today, But thought I'd share a Christmas card I made this past weekend.

 

I've been watching some coloring tutorials online and trying to improve my skills with my Copic markers. There is definitely a learning curve with them but the results are spectacular. Here is my supply list:

Digital Stamp- Birds Cards (can be found here)
Card stock- The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Deja Views
Ribbon and Lace- Michael' s
Bling- Studio 18
Sentiment- Recollections
Markers-Copic
Flowers-Making Memories




I'm linking this card to the Card Patterns Sketch 91

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love everything about the card. You do pretty work with Copic markers. I have never tried this. The background paper is gorgeous!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I live in northeast LA--our weather can change by the hour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi,

    Beautiful Christmas card! Your wreath is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...