Sunday, November 21, 2010

Little Girl with Gift Christmas Card


Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a card that I made from a digital stamp. I am new to digi stamping and found this freebie on the Priscilla Styles Ning group. I cannot find the artist to give them proper credit. If this is yours, let me know so I can link to you!



I think this little girl is just adorable and I had a blast coloring her! The supplies I used are as follows:

Cardstock- The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- The Paper Studio
Embossing Folder- Provo Craft
Bling- Studio 18
Punch- Crystal by McGill
Seam Binding- Etsy
Marker-Copic


I'm linking this to the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 134 
and the Crafty Pad Challenge

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi,This is fantastic, i love it! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hope to see you again next week!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing at the Crafty Pad. Check back soon for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...