Sunday, November 28, 2010

Peace And Joy Card

Here I am again today! I had some free time in between laundry loads to make this quick card. I hope you like it!


I thought this stamp was just too cute,so in my basket it went! Here is what I used to create this card:

Patterned Paper by the Deja Views Fair Isle Christmas
Card stock by the Paper Company and Staples
Stamp by Inkadinkadoo
Markers by Copic
Baker's twine from Etsy
Sentiment stamp unknown
Snowflakes cut from my Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge
Buttons from my stash



I am linking this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fabulous image and your snowflake is great. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are such a talented colorer! :) Love your card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi
    Just love his little snowman with the bird on his nose, love the oolour combinations too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, this is such a joyful card. It just makes me smile. The image is adorable and your design is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. Next week is our 100th challenge..hope to see you on Sunday...you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristi! Totally gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with The Crafty Pad this week! Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable! lovely card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and festive card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really fun card - love the snowman's head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...