Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Peacock Congratulations Card

The weather today has been drab and rainy, so I took a little time to create this card this evening. Nothing beats a rainy night spent with paper, ribbons and stamps!

I've been experimenting with my camera and taking pictures at night since it is so dark soon in the day. I had to tweak these photos quite a bit to get them right. I still don't think it does the card justice. Here is what I used on this card:
Patterned Paper,Ribbons- Websters Page's Hollywood Vogue Collection
Large Flower- Prima
Doilies- Wilton
Pearl Pins from My stash

I'm linking this card to the following challenges:

Have a great evening!

9 comments:

  1. Very Pretty ! I hate taking photos at night - but yours looks fine to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie,
    Such a pretty card, I love it
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the flower. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi what a lovely card, just love all the elements you have used and its lovely to see a card thats very different, beautiful.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kristi! I love how you did your flower with the rhinestones. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW it's absolutely stunning Kristi. Lovely job well done and thank you for joining us at ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the gems on the flower very lush, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ! what gorgeous details & just beautiful with the WP !!! thanks for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kristi! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...