Sunday, November 28, 2010

Red Cardinal Thank You Greeting Card

Hello everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. we were able to spend it with family and had some great times and great food. I have much to be thankful for. Today I am sharing a card I whipped up last night. Cardinals are my very favorite birds, so I especially enjoyed making this card.

I was originally going to make this a Christmas card, but the magnolia got in the way!
Here are the ingredients:

Card stock by the Paper Company
Stamp by Martha Stewart
Sentiment Stamp by  A Muse Artstamps
Ribbon from Micheal's
Pearls from Hero Arts
Border Punch by Martha Stewart
Markers by Copic
Patterned paper by Making Memories
Flowers cut on my Cricut-Serenade Cartridge





I am linking this card to The Card Patterns Sketch Challenge 92
and Crazy4Challenges for this week.


Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. A Beautiful and fun looking card! Love the colors you used.

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the dimensions on this card and so does the colors. You rocked the sketch!

    Glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this...and my favorite bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...