Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shabby Reindeer Christmas Card

Hi guys! Well, Halloween is over as we march into November. It is finally cooling off here in Georgia and we are thinking of Christmas. Today I'm sharing a card that I fought hard with! Some of the distressing was done purposely and some by accident. I'm still learning the ins and outs of using distressing inks and decided for Tuesday Morning Sketches #66, I would try a distressed,grungy look.

I broke out my lonely Distress Stickles and started outlining the scalloped piece, It looked horrible so I started wiping it away. It stayed in some places like around the card edges and on the doilies and I thought I ruined all my hard work! I decided to work with it instead. I hope you like this card: If you do let me know,I love comments! Have a great day!





Here are the supplies I used:
All Paper: Fair Isle Christmas by Deja Views
Die Cut Reindeer And Snowflake Die Cuts: Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge
Doily: Wilton
Glitter frame and Brads: Making Memories
Distress Ink And Stickles: Ranger

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome - love all the shabby chicness!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...