Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter's Song Card

Here it is,the start of Thanksgiving week! We will be spending ours with loved ones; I can't wait to see them and eat delicious food! With that in mind, I created this gorgeous winter scene card I am sharing today.


It is STILL warm here in Georgia, so this scene is something I don't get to see very often. Here is what I used:
Cardstock-The Paper Company
Stamp- Penny Black
Background Stamp- Anna Griffin
Snowflakes- Jolee's
Glitter and Punch- Martha Stewart
Markers- Copic
Sentiment- Computer generated- Baroque Font



I'm going to link this to thePenny Black Saturday Challenge 128
and the Stampin' For The Weekend Winter Themed Challenge

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. Hi, this is gorgeous, relly frosty looking. Thanks for joing in the challenge this week at Penny Black.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    lovely card, great scene, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card kristi....have a great thanksgiving and thank you for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi
    Your card is Fab love the stamp and the colours ...thanks for your nice comment on my Blog
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kristi - I love this stamp and bought it myself for this Christmas, and your card made with it is so stylish. Thanks so much for entering this week's PBSC and love how you have used my sketch :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and love the beautiful image
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi, This card is beautiful and so fancy. I like it a lot. Also, thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog. I will be back to see your nice creations. Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely wintery card and perfect for this challenge!
    thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the scene and the music paper! Thought I was a follower----I AM NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...