Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deer Get Well Card

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card I made for one of my husband's coworkers who is in the hospital. Masculine cards are difficult for me to make because I love foo foo so much! I bought this beautiful deer stamp last year at Hobby Lobby on sale. I have used it several times as my go to stamp for men!


 Here is a list of my materials for this card:
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey- A Cappella Collection
Stamp By Stampabilities
Sentiment Stamp by Studio G
Markers by Copic
Seam Binding and Baker's twine from Etsy
Button from my stash
Die cut scalloped oval, Provocraft (Cricut & Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes Cartridge)
White pen by Ranger


I am linking this card to Card Patterns Sketch Blog 96

Thanks for visiting me today!

4 comments:

  1. This turned out really nice! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    Gorgeous deer card! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what rich colors and patterns! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...