Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jolly Saint Nick Card

Good morning! It is freezing cold here in Georgia today. Finally! Our summers are so hot and humid that a break from them is so welcome! Some snow fell yesterday in the nearby area, but not my town. I did see a few flakes,but nothing more :(. Here is a card I literally made in about ten minutes: Most of the components were ready made.

Here is my supply list:
PatternedPaper by K and Company
Die cut of Santa By Kaisercraft
Stamp by Inkadinkado
Bling by Studio 18
Glitter Swirls by Anna Griffin (these are actually swirly letters I cut up and reused as swirls!)

I am linking this card to the following challenge:
CPS-Card Sketches 196


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice. The Santa is so happy looking. I like this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...