Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joy To The World Christmas Card

Good Sunday morning everyone! I hope your Holiday preparations are coming together nicely. Yesterday, Hubby and I did some last minute shopping and wrapping. All that is left to do is go grocery shopping and we'll be all  set. Today I'm sharing a card that I made last night....My favorite creatures are birds,so a lot of cards you see here have a bird theme and this one is no exception!
I really like how this card came out and I think it may be one of my recent favorites. Here is what I used to make it:
Kraft Card Stock by the Paper Company
Patterned Papers by Kaisercraft's 'Tis The Season Collection
Stamp By Unity Stamp Company
Stazon Ink in Tiber Brown
Paper Flowers by Recollections
Glittered Flourishes By Making Memories
Ribbon from my stash

Card Measures approximately 5.5x6 inches



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Midnight Madness 84
Fresh Brewed Designs
For Fun Challenges
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats
Stampin' For The Weekend
Sentimental Sundays
The Crafty Pad

I hope you enjoyed your visit! Please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Blessings to you,

13 comments:

  1. Hello Kristi - this is gorgeous! I love that image on the sheet music! Fabulous colour and embellishments - Love it! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for this sketch - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year to your and your family!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is stunning, I luv the music print and the gorgeous colors...Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card!! Beautiful work, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Great image and perfect for this weeks theme at Sentimental Sundays, so glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Kristi, thank you so much for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs Anne (TCP DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this card. It sparked some ideas in my head. Thanks 'cuz its been sleeping lately, lol
    Thanks for sharing on For Fun this week.Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I have that TH stamp but have not used it. I am SOOOO inspired! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! I love the colours and the ribbon embellishment. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure joy to see this card, thanks for joining Fresh brewed designs two weeks long christmas challenge. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kristi, thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Crafty Pad. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays this week! Merry Christmas! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristi, what a fabulous card! I love the silhouette cardinal on the sheet music background - just stunning! Thanks for joining us for this Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us for our first challenge of the New Year!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love the sheet music. Thank you for joining our Inspired by Song challenge at Sentimental Sundays . We hope to see you again this week.

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...