Sunday, December 26, 2010

Love Card

I hope everyone's Holiday was wonderful! Our family had a blast and we were able to spend lots of time together. Today, I'm sharing a card looking ahead to Valentines's Day. I just can't make another wintery card!

 Red, black and white is one of my favorite color combinations. It's so dramatic and really catches the eye. Here are the supplies I used:
Card Stock by the Paper Company
Striped and Polka Dot Paper by Making Memories
Damask Paper by SEI
Stamp by K And Company
Heart Charm by Tim Holtz
Bling From Micheal's
Ribbons bought on Etsy
Bracket Shapes and Scalloped Border Cut from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cricut Cartridge


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog


I hope you liked my card and thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the layering. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Kristi! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Kristi! I'm definitely ready for some non-winter cards, too. I love the roses on the red trim and the beautiful silver heart charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! I guess I'm still in winter mode - I can't make myself do V-day cards yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. I sure do like the charm. I want to try and use some on my cards.

    Please stop by when you get a chance.

    Happy New Years,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for getting a head start on V day cards! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - love all of the embellishments. I agree - red, black & white are a striking color combination.
    I'm so glad you could join us for our challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a simple card - and then you look closer - lots going on - really lovely!


    thanks for joining in the fun at aud sentiments!


    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...