Friday, December 31, 2010

Love In Bloom Card

Happy New Year's Eve! This will be my last post of 2010, So I would like to take this moment to thank each of my readers. I appreciate your lovely comments and encouragement and hope that 2011 finds you prosperous and happy!

Today I'm sharing a card created for the Case Study Challenge 20. I love all the cards that were created for this challenge. Check them out if you have a moment.

Here are the ingredients for this card:
Patterned Paper- Heidi Swapp
Cardstock -Bazzil
Stamp- Inkadinkado
Markers-Copic
Ribbon- my stash
Bling- Micheals
Heart Brad- K and Company
Pearl pins- Dritz




Have a Happy New Year and thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutley beautiful. I love the pearl pins you added along with the colors you chose.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kristi! Love the striking color combo and that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Happy New Year Kristi!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous!!!! happy new year kristi~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Your whole color scheme and those added pins are perfect! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
    Happy crafting in 2011!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much to love about this one Kristi, the glittery heart, the pins and the super sweet cake! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really darling! I love the use of pins, I have yet to be that brave - but you made it look effortless. So inspired! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! And you incorporated so many great details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study! I hope we'll see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card!! I've enjoyed looking at your work. I found you through the Feline Playful "Give a comment and receive a Comment". I hope you take the chance to visit me as well. Thanks!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love the layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful! I have stopped by via Feline Playful and am very glad I did! I have become a follower and look forward to seeing your future creations! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...