Monday, December 13, 2010

My First Blog Award!


Last week, Jodi from Jodi's Card Creations gave me my first award. I would like to say thanks to her and let her know that I am very flattered. I enjoy her blog also, she makes the most beautiful cards! 
In order for me to accept this award I have to do a few things:

Share three unknown things about myself:
1. I am extremely shy..even online!
2. I am a coffee addict: Starbucks is my blood type!
3. I hoard crafting supplies.  Who knew? LOL


I also have to pass this award onto 5 bloggers: Here they are in no particular order:
1. Scrapcrazyyyy at Scrapcrazyyyy's Blog
3.Kristin at The Crafty Kitchen
4. Kathi at Kards By Kathi
5. Rose at Pink Lemonade

All of the above blogs provide me so much inspiration and I enjoy them very much!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I really appreciate it! I will gladly accept my award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    Congrats on your award! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...