Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rustic Reindeer Card

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a card I whipped up this morning. When I say "whipped up" I actually mean that this is the second incarnation of this card! I had to pull it apart and redo it at least twice. This is not my usual style,but I enjoy going out of my comfort zone.


My sewing machine gave me fits while I was trying to do the stitching. It's an old Brother machine and it is very temperamental. Here is what I used on this card:

All Cardstock by the Paper Company
Stamp by Stampers Anonymous
Button and tissue tape by Tim Holtz
Letter Stickers by Making Memories
Seam Binding from Etsy
Ribbon from my stash





I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Color Throwdown 122
Inspirational Card Sketches 94

Have a great day and thank you for visiting me!

6 comments:

  1. I love the shabby chic feel to this card. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that rustic look! Loved what you did with the sketch, it inspires me too! :) Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi! I love this blog, full of creativity, a hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rustic card, Kristi! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi,

    Love your vintage style reindeer card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very chic, thanksfor joining us at ICS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...