Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Clause Christmas Card

Happy Sunday everyone! Before I get started with my day, I thought I would share a card I created this morning. The main image is a stamp I bought a couple of years ago.It is made by Inkadinkado, wich is one of my favorite stamp companies. I love a vintage look for my Christmas cards. It evokes memories of Christmas past.


Here is my supply list:
Patterned Paper by K and Company-Glad Tidings by Susan Wright paper pack
Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Stamp by Inkadinkado
Bling by Studio 18
Scallop Border Punch by Fiskars
Flowers by Recollections
Ribbon from my stash
Image markers by Copic



I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Card Makin Mamas Challenge 11


Have a great week everyone and thank you for visiting! Please leave a comment and/or follow so I can come visit you too!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Your image is coloured perfectly!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this and beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vintage Christmas image, so beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and colors! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the colors!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...