Monday, December 6, 2010

Silver Tree Card

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope your day is going well! Today I'm sharing a card made specifically for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge .  This stamp is one of my favorites and I'm pleased with how it turned out. Photographing it,however,has proven to be quite a challenge. The dark paper is actually a very dark,bark brown. It's coming off a little black and the hot raspberry pink is not looking right either. Anyway, here it is:


I edited this picture so much and still can't do it justice! Here are my ingredients:

Cardstock by Bazzill
Stamp by Penny Black
Ribbon from my stash
Pink pins from Dritz
Crystals by Swarovski Crystallized Elements

Here are a few more shots hopefully to give you a better view:



I hope you enjoyed you visit today! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. oooo, I really like this card! I may have to do a little lifting if you're ok with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course,please by all means!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi
    this is beautiful, gorgeous colours and I love how you have done the ribbon! thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card kristi...love the colour combo and that gorgeous ribbon...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi,

    Your card is beautiful. The ribbon is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!! I love your lovely silver embossed tree on the dark brown paper. It really pops!! And the pink accents are gorgeous. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL CARD! I love how you did the ribbon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very elegant! Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...