Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Special Delivery Baby Card

Good morning everyone! I have  a baby card to share today. At Christmas, I found out that 2 of my nieces are expecting! They are due in July within one week of each other! This put me in the baby  card making mood! I found this wonderful digi stamp from Anne Bodil's Blog. Check our her site if you haven't already. She is very talented and generous with her free images.
How cute is this? I love this card layout: I use it a lot, it just seems pleasing to my eye. Here is a list of ingredients:
Patterned Paper- Source unknown: I bought it so long ago and it has separated from it's packaging.
Digi Stamp Anne Bodil
Markers- Copic
Seam binding ribbon- Etsy
Scalloped die- Taylored Expressions
Buttons from my stash
Die- Spellbinders Scalloped Octagons
Sentiment rub-on- K and Company



I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 35-Baby
My time To Craft Challenge 121
Digital Tuesday Challenge

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card! And so fun to see my digi stamp on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is so precious! I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi, I found you over at Envys' blog. I saw where you said you didn't understand, I know just what you meant. I used to have trouble understanding people from the UK, until I got a couple of friends...1 from Scotland, the other from England. That was lots of fun trying to figure out the accents AND the different meanings for words. LOL I dont get to see them any more, as we are all living too far apart now. But they taught me so much! So if you've got any questions, and En doesn't answer them, just give me a shout.
    I'm in SC...Charleston. So I'm not too far from you!
    I hope you had a happy Christmas, and will have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the colours and it is a fab image, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute card Kristi and beautiful colours too x Thank -you for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week and I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! I love the colors! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Great job on your image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute baby card! Love all the happy colors! :)

    Thank you for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, lovely bright colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...