Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Baby Shabby Chic Card

Today I'm sharing a card I created in the wake of yesterday's posted card. I just found out my two nieces are expecting this summer and I thought I would make two baby cards for them. I broke my personal record for pearls on a card: this one has a whopping 19! It also depleted my supply,so off to the store I go! I am going for the Shabby Chic style which is a departure for me, but so much fun!


 

Here is the supply list:
Card Stock- Bazzil
Patterned Paper-Anna Griffin
Felt Rabbit- Martha Stewart Crafts
Frame-Tattered Angels(Spritzed with rose and pearl Glimmer Mist)
Seam Binding Ribbon-Etsy
Lace-My Stash
Heart Embellishment- Webster's Pages
Pearl pins- Dritz
Sentiment Rub on- K and Company
Scalloped Card Base cut on my Cricut with A Child's Year Cartridge
Edge Punch- Fiskars
Flowers-Recollections
Pearls-Studio 18

I am linking this card to the following challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room Shabby Chic Baby
Our Creative Corner Challenge (felt)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday (Pearls)

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thank you for visiting and please come back soon!

7 comments:

  1. Shabby and sweet - one can never have too many pearls! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! the colors are so soft!!! love all the flowers, lace, ribbon, frame.... such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is totally adorable. I love shabby chic and you have done a great job with it - beautiful colors and embellishments. Terrific job on the felt challenge, So happy you were able to join in the fun with us last week at Our Creative Corner,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the little bunny, it looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word! totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors and amazing detailing! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Pearl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, Love the bold, bright, vintage spring colors. Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...