Monday, December 27, 2010

You Are So Beautiful Card

Tis the Monday after Christmas...and all through my house, not a creature was stirring..everyone's still asleep! The kids are taking full advantage of the holiday by ignoring Monday morning..can you blame them? I'm posting a quick card I made for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge this week. I was aching to work with pink, so I did!


I love pink..so many things to make with it. I guess deep down I'm still a girly girl. Here's what I used for this creation:

Card Stock by Bazzil
Patterned Papers by K And Company Madeline collection
Pearls and Roses By Recollections
Sentiment sticker by Heidi Grace
Seam Binding from Etsy
Border Punch By Martha Stewart





Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and feminine card - just lovely! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. The color pink is perfect.

    Looking to meet some new crafty people. Hoping you will come and visit.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous dsp and those pretty pink little flowers, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So-o-o-o very pretty.....love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the cards. You are my idol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...