Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birdies In A Row

Hi Readers! I know I never post twice in one day,but I needed to get this card in the Friday Mashup 28. Their challenge this week is to use birds as your theme. Since I am a bird lover, I wanted to make an entry. I used the sketch for this week's Card Pattern Sketch 99. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. LOL. Anyhoo, The patterned paper is by K and Company,the stamp from Inkadinkado. I used a lot of flowers this time around..I just couldn't stop! I am adding some close ups below. Have an awesome evening!


I have some blog awards to acknowledge tomorrow..see you then!
{{{hugs}}}

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful birdie card and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice love those flowers on top.

    Thanks for playing along with cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristi, your cards are absolutely lovely! Love all the elements you add to your cards.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many details, great texture, and those adorable chubby birds! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I just looked at your blog aftrer you found mine from the Cricut boards. It is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Your cards are great and I love your way of expressing your self! I am off to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these birds are SO cute! I wonder what they are talking about though? :) Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card..love the birds! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is darling.. All the elements go together great!! Thank you for playing along with the Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...