Hi everyone!I have a couple of blog awards I need to acknowledge today. The first one is The Stylish Blogger Award from Donna at Donna's Designs. She actually gave this to me way back before Christmas and somehow her email was filed away until I stumbled upon it recently. Donna, I'm so sorry it took so long to post this!! I hope you can forgive me. You've been a great friend and I have enjoyed your sweet comments and visiting your wonderful blog. I even love your taste in music! In order to receive this award I have to tell eight things about myself; here goes:
1. I am a chocoholic! I NEED it almost everyday! I don't always eat it however!
2. I am a martial arts enthusiast. I have a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and hope to restart studying it again very soon. I also want to study Jujitsu and maybe Krav Maga.
3. Despite my genteel Southern upbringing, I am a smart-butt, and sarcasm is my specialty. Only my closest peeps see this side of me! For good reason I assure you!LOL!
4. I buy way more craft supplies than I need!
5. I hoard paper and shampoo and paper towels!
6. I hate housework,but love a clean house.
7. I don't tan. my skin is really almost as white as my picture. I burn very easily,so I try to avoid the sun. Bonus to being so pale is that I am in my forties and have no wrinkles!
8. I really would like to lose a few pounds this year!
WOW that was embarassing!
For my next award, Helene at Whiteandshabbyapartment gave me the Liebster blog award. Helene never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful creations. Please visit her and see!
Doris at Mom's Been Scrappin'
Jessica at Jessica's Paper Petals
Karen at Karen's Kreative Kards
Sonya at Sonya's Paper Trail
Please take a moment to check out each of these wonderful blogs. It's awesome when we can support and encourage one another!
Have a great evening everyone!