Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Award Time!


Hi everyone!I have a couple of blog awards I need to acknowledge today.  The first one is  The Stylish Blogger Award from Donna at Donna's Designs. She actually gave this to me way back before Christmas and somehow her email was filed away until I stumbled upon it recently. Donna, I'm so sorry it took so long to post this!! I hope you can forgive me. You've been a great friend and I have enjoyed your sweet comments and visiting your wonderful blog. I even love your taste in music! In order to receive this award I have to tell eight things about myself; here goes:

1. I am a chocoholic! I NEED it almost everyday! I don't always eat it however!

2. I am a martial arts enthusiast. I have a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and hope to restart studying it again very soon. I also want to study Jujitsu and maybe Krav Maga.

3. Despite my genteel Southern upbringing, I am a smart-butt, and sarcasm is my specialty. Only my closest peeps see this side of me! For good reason I assure you!LOL!

4. I buy way more craft supplies than I need!

5. I hoard paper and shampoo and paper towels!

6. I hate housework,but love a clean house.

7. I don't tan. my skin is really almost as white as my picture. I burn very easily,so I try to avoid the sun. Bonus to being so pale is that I am in my forties and have no wrinkles!

8. I really would like to lose a few pounds this year!


WOW that was embarassing!

For my next award, Helene at Whiteandshabbyapartment gave me the Liebster blog award. Helene never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful creations. Please visit her and see!
Since I am combining these two awards, I will pass both of them on to the following  lovely bloggers:

Doris at Mom's Been Scrappin'
Jessica at Jessica's Paper Petals
Karen at Karen's Kreative Kards
Sonya at Sonya's Paper Trail

Please take a moment to check out each of these wonderful blogs. It's awesome when we can support and encourage one another!
Have a great evening everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Wow- I am truly honored by these two awards and the shout-out! I clicked on all the links of those who got the awards and can see why you picked them. My link brought me to one of the other sites so maybe that was something I did wrong? I am half Norwegian so was thrilled to see the Blog love award originated at a blog in Norway. Blogging makes this a small world:)

    Try this link:
    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! We could be twins and didn't even know it hahahaha Everything matched up except I don't know squat about martial arts!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards Kristi! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the blog award...very kind of you! You do beautiful work, thanks for sharing your creations with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations of your award. It was fun hearing more about you since I am just meeting you. Thank you for becoming one of my followers. It means a lot as a new blogger. Your blog is lovely. Mine is going to be great too. I learning from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards. Well deserved from what I can see. Thank you for following my blog which was what brought me to yours. As you may see I am now a follower of your blog too. As mentioned above by Donna, it is nice to have followers on a new blog. Thank you and continue to create beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi - thanks so much for these two great awards! I've been a follower of your blog for a while and love your work, so I'm honored you thought of me :) Thanks again,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kristi!!! And I love your work and blog too. I hope mine will be like yours eventually! Its beautiful. And I love chocolate too. Love a clean house but hate housework!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...