Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bunny For Baby Card

Happy Sunday to you! Today I'm posting a card that I made for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week.
I haven't used Kraft card stock much in my cards and this challenge intrigued me. I think the colors are very beautiful together. Th kraft color somehow makes the green and pink seem more vivid and really pretty. I also played around with some new punches too. I am not used to making cards without patterned paper,but I think I like it!



Here's the supply list:
All Card Stock- The paper Company
Stamps- Martha Stewart
Ribbon-American Crafts
Embossed Border And Folder-Provo Craft
Border and Corner Punch- Martha Stewart (punch around the page)
Scalloped Border Punch- EK Success
Buttons from my stash


I am also linking this card to Quirky Crafts Challenge (pink,green,stamped image) 
Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting, I love hearing from you!


8 comments:

  1. Kristi~ What a cut card! I love the punches. The side view is my favorite as you can see the border is punched. I am going to have to go find that punch now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,Kristi a gorgeous card . I love the colors and different layers of paper,the cute image and the wonderful border.
    A masterpeace of your craftroom!!
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Kristi you did a great job thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome baby card! It's bold and graphic but still soft and pretty enough for baby. Don't know how you did it, but it's PERFECT! One for the mags for sure! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so adorable! lovin all the dimension here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could not be any sweeter! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think some people might find rabbits in their spring garden!Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts, don't forget to pop back Friday to vote for your favourite and ask your blogging friends to vote for you too
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layering, textures and color combo on this adorable card! I can see why it is one of your favorites from 2011, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal's Favorite Project of 2011 this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...