Monday, January 24, 2011

Damask Love Card


Good Morning! I'm happy to start off this week's posts with a cute little love card. In my post yesterday, I created a card using kraft card stock. Well, I went a little crazy and made another! I have more to post later too!
I'm loving the neutral quality that it has. The patterned paper is some that I bought in bulk for a wedding project. I think it is by Kaisercraft. I still have a ton of it and am trying yo use it up.



The ribbon is a discontinued ribbon from Martha Stewart: I found it at Big Lots recently for $1 per roll. Needless to say, I stocked up! If you have a Big Lots in your area, check them out. They have a lot of scrapbooking and paper crafting items. Right now, mine has GCD studio paper packs and Bazzill card stock at incredibly  good prices.

I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Cardabilities Sketch challenge
Craft Your Days Away (love)
Southern Girls (lovey dovey)
Papertake Weekly (ribbons&pearls)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. The pattern paper is absolutely gorgeous (love damask) and so is your card. LOVE the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sophisticated beauty!!! I love this gorgeous card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous, elegant card Kristi! I love the colour and the ribbon is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Great title block, ribbon, design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the stamp!
    I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful, elegant and clean!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh WOW, your card is GORGEOUS!!! love it!! great take on the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kristi! I love that damask background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this card. the colors are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...