Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Island Of Misfit Cards



Happy Saturday! Before everyone wakes up, I thought I would post a few cards.I was looking back through my photos and saw some cards that I have photographed, but never blogged. These are cards that I made through a commission,for a challenge that I never played or for personal giving. Some of them aren't that great, while others I like just fine. I hope you find these useful and maybe glean an idea or two.








Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, love the first one especially. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards Kristi! I love the designer paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...