Monday, January 31, 2011

Just For You Valentine Love Card

Good afternoon everyone! Today I'm posting a card that really didn't turn out as planned. I really don't know what I had in mind: I started this card over several times. The paper wasn't working out and I'm still not totally happy with it. I created it for a few challenges,so I figured I'd post it anyway. The patterned papers are from Prima marketing. I ordered it MONTHS ago, and I'm really trying to use up some paper since my stash is so huge.


Here are my supplies:
Stamp- Penny Black
Flower and Patterned Paper-Prima
Ribbon,Lace,Twine and Heart Charm- My stash
Pearls-Michaels
Card Stock- The Paper Company

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:
Stamping 411 (sketch)
Fussy And Fancy Friday (valentine with no red or pink)
Paper Play Challenge (layer it up)
Crazy 4 Challenges (vintage style card)

Have a great day and thanks for visiting today..I've got some more fabulous cards to post this week!

12 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,
    your card is stunning.:)
    thank you for your comment today on my blog. I appreciate your time.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and papers :) It's so nice and pretty!

    Thank you so much for leaving a nice comment on my blog, it made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card!Nice details,pretty DP,and ribbons.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just great! I love the mix of colors and styles - just awesome! Love that gingham ribbon on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this. I know how you feel about things coming together, sometimes I take a card apart 3 or 4 times before I find the right look. This one is very pretty.
    ~Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous card Kristi! You did a terrific job! I know what you mean about it not coming out as planned but this one is a keeper. Awesome! Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely! Thanks for playing with the 411!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is so beautiful! I love the combination of elements with the 3d flower, lace, punched border & pearls...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...