Tuesday, January 11, 2011

La Cage Aux Folles Card



Good Morning! Today I'm sharing a card I made for My In-law's anniversary. I purposely left off a sentiment as I plan on writing a personal message on the inside. This stamp is one of my many favorites from Inkadinkadoo. They have so many wonderful images and are easy to find, so I have a lot of them in my collection. The papers are from a new K and Company collection I purchased at Micheals this week. It's called Flora and Fauna. There are many more beautiful papers in this collection, so you will be seeing more soon!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CPS 200 (sketch)
Craft Your Passion Challenges (Ribbon)
CupcakeCraft Challenge (something new)
Let's Ink It Up Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and thank you for visiting me!

11 comments:

  1. This is so lovely such beautiful colors.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Craft Your Passion Challenges
    Hope you join us each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty
    thank you for seeing me today dear Kristi!
    hugs and take care
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love the flower. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, what a gorgeous card. I love the birdcage image and your flower is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! I love that birdcage image, and the flower & accenting is an awesome touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kristi! I'm sure your in-laws will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, vintage looking card!
    Did you make the cream ribbon flower also?
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, what a gorgeous stamp! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a gorgeous creation I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...