Saturday, January 1, 2011

There Is Time Card


Happy New Year! I can't believe 2011 is upon us. The last year went by so fast. The older I get, the faster time seems to fly. Today I am sharing a card that hopefully will remind us that we still have all the time we need. I think with our fast paced lives, we sometimes feel there isn't enough time in every day to do the things we need to do. I am learning to prioritize the things that really matter to me and not sweating the small stuff. Life is much more pleasurable since I have changed my perspective and I'm doing more things that I love (cardmaking,for example).

Ok, Enough of that, Let's get to the details! Here's what's in this card:

Patterned Papers- Anna Griffin and Making Memories,SEI
Card Stock-The paper Company
Stamp- Teresa Collins for Stampers Anonymous
Wings-Melissa Frances
Button- Tim Holtz
Flowers-Recollections
Red Ribbon and Sequins-my stash
Flower pins- Making Memories
Main Image Die Cut shape And Scalloped Border-Cricut (Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes Cartridge)




The front of this card is so heavy that I had to reinforce the back so it will stand up!LOL

I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 82
City Crafter Challenge Blog

Thanks for visiting me today.Please leave a comment or follow and I'll come and visit you!

21 comments:

  1. What a great card that has such an important message. I am glad that you are taking more time for the things that you enjoy doing. We all need to do that. It really is important to focus on the things that really matter and not sweat the same stuff. Your card is beautiful!!! Thansk for joining us this week and Happy New Year!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, this is one stunning card!! I am trying out your perspective about life too, good luck to us both!! Thanks for joining us at SSW and Happy Calm New Year!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the sentiment. Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, I like the sentiment and the colours. Happy New Year, I am now a follower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card... I am a new follower from Playful Feline

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card.I am over from Feline Playful. I am now following you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i found you via Feline Playful, im followiing and will have a good look round your blog. I look forward to you visiting my blog!
    Happy crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What great designs you have here! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )

    Happy crafting in 2011!
    Hugs~
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - Fabulous creation!! Great colors and love the wings!!

    I will be back to visit as I became a follower!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jackie - SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god Kristi!!! This is gorgeous! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I do like this Kirsty, so very vibrant:)
    Happy New Year
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower and friend via Feline Playful. Great blog! My number is 69, so I am looking forward to the 9th and all the comments and new followers on my blog too. If you want to visit sooner, the address is: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An incredible card ... love the stamping ... thanks for joining us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a totally diferent card, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super looking card! So unique and just lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful and elegant! Happy New Year!

    Christine aka blankiefinder (#71 @ FP)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an absolutely gorgeous creation and thank you so much for such a wonderful message! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's stunning, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfectly beautiful! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. Red,black and white color combinations can be so dramatic and your is but has an elegant feel as well. Terrific image and message there. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card - all the details are just gorgeous! I really need to stop worrying about the small stuff, I am sure I would be a more relaxed person if I did! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...