Sunday, January 9, 2011

To The One I Love


Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing a card I made last week with my new Valentine paper from K and Company. The colors are very muted and the paper pack came with 2 sheets of these lovely vintage Valentine reproductions. I thought this little girl was just so adorable and had to use her first!


This card was so easy to put together since most of it came from the same paper group: everything matches. I added ribbons,flowers,a button and bling from my stash. I cut a swirl from my Picturesque Cricut Cartridge and added clear glitter.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Time Challenge 80 (old and new)
Crazy4Challenges (inspiration photo)
Crafty Sentiments (anything goes)
Stampin'B's Design Team Challenge (old and new)
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog (recipe)
The Shabby Tea Room (use 11 elements)

Hope the rest of you weekend is wonderful and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Krisi, what a pretty card this is, I love that DP you have used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi ... this is simply adorable! What a lovely vintage image!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ah this is a super card, it looks great. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT and Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh...I love these papers - such warm colours and cute retro patterns - just my thing!! The layout is brilliant and really makes the image pop!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, Thank you for playing along with this weeks theme of a Recipe over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card. Love your creations.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage style card with a gorgeous image - no wonder you wanted to use her first! Thank you for playing along with this weeks theme of a Recipe over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What some great dp you used and I love your pretty flowers.

    Thanks for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card! Best of luck in your contests!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I'm loving your creativity. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...