Monday, January 10, 2011

Tree Of Hearts Card

Happy Monday! This morning we awoke to the sound of sleet hitting our roof and gutters. The schools are closed, so it's a happy fun day for the kids! Here is the view out on the patio:
And here is our Queensland Heeler, Pepper, when asked if she wants to go outside:

What you talkin' bout Momma? She's a prissy dog despite her breed. Especially when it comes to cold and wet! Ok back to my card. Here's a new Valentine I made with a digital stamp I purchased from Priscilla Styles. She has some awesome images. Check her out when you are looking for digis to use in your creations.


I purposely left the image black and white save the hearts. I liked the graphic look and wanted the attention to be on the hearts. I  went crazy with my scalloped die from Taylored Expressions. But I really like how this card turned out!
  I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something (use a digi stamp)
One Stitch At A Time (valentine)
Wags'n Whiskers Stamp Challenge (Valentine)
Happy Monday (pink and red)
Crafty Cardmakers (use a diecut)
PaperCrafting Journey (use a digi)
Colour Create Challenge (use pink,red and white)
Have a warm day and thanks for visiting: I appreciate each and every one of my readers!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I really like the colour combo and your beautifully coloured image

    Thanks for joining us at PCj for our first challenge and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the scalloped edges and the black/white ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristi, I found you trough Feline Playful and I am now following you ;) I missed the chance to join in the fun with the linky thing on time, but if you'd like to visit my blog too, I would be delighted! ;)

    I love this card, so romantic with a tree full of hearts ;) And your Pepper is really cute!

    Happy and crafty New Year!
    Hugs
    Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the ribbon but that Valentine tree is what really caught my eye! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi,
    Very gorgeous card! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I have yet to use this die (Cmas gift!) and cant' wait, you have inspired me to go drag it out! Lovely card, this ribbon is a must have and the sweet little pins tucked in ..... stunning! Thanks for playing along this week with Deedee's Digis Crafting Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kristi! Priscilla sure makes some gorgeous images, and you definitely did this one justice. Love the pretty scalloped edges and that wonderful ribbon! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Monday challenge this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, I love the scalloped edges and the ribbon! Thanks for playing the Crafting With Deedee's Digis challenge.
    hugs,
    Michele (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi, what a neat card! I collect hearts, so I just love the tree. I am going to go to Prislla's site and get one. I don't know If I can make my cdard as nice as yours though. ~diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...