Saturday, January 29, 2011

With Loving Wishes

Happy Saturday everyone! I am posting  card today that I made using the sketch for this week's Sweet Sketch Wednedsay 86.  I pulled out some more K and Company Madeline paper in my favorite shades of pink and green. I made a satin rolled rose and used it as the focal point. The stamped frame is from Fiskars and the sentiment from Crafty Secrets. I think this  would be a nice card to give at a bridal shower or wedding.

The picture posted directly above show the colors at their most true. Photographing  my cards at night and getting a good exposure has proven to be an elusive art,but I'm trying to get better!
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges;
Moving Along With The Times 83 (spring)
Crafty Sentiments (my favorite things:flowers)
Crafty Catz 67 (flowers)
Totally Gorjuss 65 (as you like it)
CES Challenge 21 (bold and bright)

Thanks for visiting tonight,it's been a long day and  i'm off to bed!

18 comments:

  1. Hello....super card for our challenge at craftycatz, thanks for joining us, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sentiment & that flower is lush!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges & MAWTT this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza, this is one truly elegant and gorgeous card!! Love, love, love that flower and your papers!!! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner! Lovely colours and love the flower. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one gorgeous card from the elegant satin rose to the beautiful DP. I love your sentiment. A perfect card indeed for a bridal shower or wedding. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning I love the flower you have popped on it. Thanks for playing on MAWTT and Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, just love that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kristi! Love that K and Company paper and those roses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is gorgeous! I love your flower it's stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, really gorgeous Kristi!Q Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!!!love that flower and your papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous and I agree, it would be perfect for a bridal shower!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Lovely colours and that satin rose is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Kristi, very elegant card just adore your Rose very very pretty. I love it!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and sharing your card.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the rolled ribbon! Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful! I absolutely love that ribbon rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...