Sunday, February 13, 2011

Exciting News!

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that one of my cards is the featured project over at Spotted Canary. This website is a crafter's community created by EK Success. They bring us many wonderful crafting brands such as K&Company, Inkadinkado, And Martha Stewart Crafts. You can create an account and start sharing your own projects, participate in the forums and enter contests. Have a great Sunday and I'll be back with some new projects next week!


9 comments:

  1. Kristi,

    Congrats! That is wonderful and exciting news. You should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting news, congrats! Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of my first followers. Thank you. Of course I had to then come and have a gander at your blog and I love it too. I will be back to visit again real soon. I am getting worried that I will spnd more time looking at other blogs than in actually creating. (From Inkspirational Designs blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Wonderful news!

    I really enjoy visiting your blog and looking at all your creations.

    I have a Blog Award waiting for you on my website.
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature. Your card is quite cheerful and very worthy of being highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Kristi!!!! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the spotlight, super adorable creations...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!

    Check out my blog for a blog award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...