Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Little Hello

Good morning everyone! Today I'm posting a monochromatic card in shades of green and white. I made it for the Cardabilities Sketch 24 this week. I absolutely loved the sketch! I created this card by welding two shapes together in my Sure Cuts A Lot cutting program and cutting it with my Cricut. The bird is from the Straight From The Nest Cricut cartridge.





The patterned paper is from the Lush collection by My Mind's Eye. Flowers and pearl swirl are from Prima. The stamp is Hero Arts.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge (anything goes + flowers)
Sir Stampalot Challenge (all creatures great and small)
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge (make it monochromatic)

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment if you have time! I love hearing from you!

12 comments:

  1. Wowzers Kristi, another STUNNING card!! I love the colours and "flow" to it!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Kristi! Thanks for joining in the animal antics at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, Wow...love this card. I like the colors. Great card again.

    I know you have received the Stylish Blogger Award, but I gave it to you again on my blog..I love the stuff you do. Just visit my blog if your interested in picking it up.....
    Great work!
    http://www.jodiscardcreations.blogspot.com/
    ~Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sophisticated card, wonderful colour and that rose/bird is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card. I love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation! Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Very elegant card
    Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, I love this monochromatic card! It has such a serene feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...