Monday, February 7, 2011

Tabby Cat Birthday Card



Happy Monday! Here is a card I made with a very old rubber stamp. I know I bought it several years ago and it has not seen ink ever! I probably bought it because it looks just like my cat, TC. I rediscovered it in my drawer and figured I would finally do something with it. It's from the stamp company, Rubber Soul. I need to see if they are still around because this stamp made a perfect impression the first time! I bought some new K and Company paper called Julianne at Micheal's last week. It has some vintage looking florals in blues,green and browns. Very pretty! I made this card for the Friday Mashup Sketch challenge this week. I tweaked the sketch a little to fit the smallness of the main image. I hope you like it!


Thanks for visiting today and have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. an absolutely gorgeous card, I like everything about it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog Kristi!
    Your card is a beauty too! Love the cat stamp.

    hugs, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty... Those eyes are gorgeous! Shirley is going to love this card! Thanks for joining us at the Mashup! this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...