Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You And Me Card

Hi everyone! I've got lots of errands to run today, so I'll be short and sweet. I thought I'd try my hand at a more masculine Valentine card for a change! I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers 140. Here is the sketch:
All of the patterned papers are from Making Memories the Passport collection. The stamp is by Inkadinkado.



Besides Friday Sketchers, I am linking to these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment, I love reading them!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi. This is a very cute card. I love the bicycle stamp. It is so hard, for me anyways to make a masculine card. You did a great job. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card very creative love those button ribbons
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card with a superb layout and image - love your choice of colour scheme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays - pop back soon. x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - I love it. Everything about it. Ah, my husband and I met on a bicycle. Such a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kristi! That bicycle image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card, I love the image you have used on it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh, this is a sweet bike. I never use images like this, but yours is wonderful!

    thanks for sentimental Sundays!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Kristi
    Fabulous card, love all details.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...