Sunday, August 21, 2011

Butterfly Dreams for a C.A.S.E.

Happy Sunday everyone! I'd like to share a card I made for the Case Study Challenge this week. We have to case a card by design team Member Chupa. I have to say that she is one of my favorite card makers and browsing her blog is a treat! Here is my card:
Here is Chupa's ( I hope you don't mind me reposting your pic)

I left off the puff ball ribbon because all I have is black. I couldn't get to my burlap stash since it is buried in a closet, so I used some burlap like ribbon. This was a fun challenge and I hope You hop over there to take a look at all of the gorgeous creations at the Case Study Blog.

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! great job. Your colors are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for your kind words! Your card is so lovely, thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the colours and layout...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color combination. The patterned paper is a great backdrop for your butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the ribbon trim! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...